Here’s the mix of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Plan, manage, and execute paid social campaigns, including but not limited to campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management.
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance.
- Conceptualizing new ad angles and then translating those ideas for production flows.
- Responsible for implementing tactical improvements to meet the client’s ROI, ROAS, and CPA objectives.
- Development of tracking methods and reports to identify Paid Social performance at the most granular level.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics. Produce month-end performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Help develop other Paid Media/Display/Video campaigns and work together with Content and Creative teams.
- Help drive new business activities working with integrated teams in the social part of integrated proposals.
- Raising Matter’s social IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies, and creative campaigns; train teams, conduct professional development sessions/social summits; support new business with social scopes, and creating marketing collateral/sell sheets
- Holding company-wide social media training
Along with creativity, drive, and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Agency experience with client services experience a must
- 3-5 years experience in direct-response advertising in paid social platforms, namely Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- Demonstrable track record in exceeding performance goals.
- Paid Social experience managing large campaigns. Agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong analytics skills with extensive experience in data analysis and Excel.
- Must be able to draw actionable insights from data and make specific recommendations while being adept to change in market dynamics
- Certified in Facebook Ads a plus.
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal communication and experience working well with teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work nonlinearly with solid time management and prioritization of tasks